Site Meter

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday, September 18, 2016  ReWELCOME!

I wrote the following Welcome, way back in January 2009..  It is now 2016 and my life has changed dramatically!  But I like my thought from almost 8 years ago...so will leave it here! I have gone through several more laptops since then, now mostly use an iPad or my iPhone!   Tony is no longer my beloved husband that explored the world with me.  He died in 2010.  If you scroll down or open the original posts on this blog, I wrote the entries after we had finished travelling for a while and had moved back to Mexico from Asia.   The thoughts expressed then are, in my mind, still valid so I have left them here.

 In 2011 I met Barrie and have been with him ever since.  In 2011 I moved back to Canada but can still say that I have not spent a winter in Canada since 1990.   2011 was also the year I took up golf and love it.
Brand new life, new spouse, new adventures, and new places and thoughts to explore.  Oh, I run a home based business  and have just published a book as well!  

Grab a fresh cup of java, we're off once again!


   

Friday January 16, 2009 Welcome

I have written several essays, I have also come across the written thoughts of others, be they newspaper columns or formal essays, that I have thought worth keeping. My "Round the World with Helen and Tony" blog was not the place for these, although I will admit without extensive travel most of these thoughts would not exist in my mind. Having watched a very painful death of what had been a trustworthy laptop, I will save this mind fodder online.
I have experienced many cultures in the last couple of years and have a new awareness of what the world is, and can be. So I'll share some of these insights with anyone who cares to join me in the wanderings of my mind. Pull up a chair, grab a cuppa....and we're off


No comments:

Post a Comment